Count - 2
Helicopter Bell-407 single-rotor scheme (with the tail rotor) for runners with ballonents for an emergency landing on the water. Designed for the transport Vip-passengers.
Number of seats
- Length (with rotating main and tail rotor) - 12,62 m
- Height (with a rotating tail rotor) - 3,1 m
- Rotor diameter - 10.66 m
- Track main landing gear - 2,28 m
- Base chassis - 4,13 m
- "Rolls-Royce" model 250-C 47В-turbine
Weights and loads
- maximum permitted total weight when the internal load of takeoff and landing 2268kg.
- The maximum approved gross weight when discharged to the external load of takeoff and landing 2722kg.
- Maximum speed at altitudes from sea level up to 1000m - 140 knots (258 km / h)
- Range at a speed of 120 knots (220 km / h) - 550 km